New bloggers often feel frustrated or question if taking the time to write these articles are worth the effort. The answer is yes! Don’t give up! Blog creation helps add fresh content on a web site (which helps with search engine optimization) and establish a fanbase that is sure to convert readers to ideal clients.
Keep these 6 tips in mind when exploring the content that is sure to magnetize readers to your site:
- Do research on how to speak to your ideal client and what they are interested in. Check out what type of information that market is sharing on social sites.
- Be timely. Tying your information to current events, seasons, and holidays will make your knowledge shared show up higher on a Google search.
- Be a top contributor with your industry news. Leverage the power of industry leaders and align yourself with them.
- Your content establishes history for your company’s activities. Include collaborating groups and people in stories about your organization. After writing a blog that mentions others, I send the organization or person the link with a quick note. Most often than not, they will share the information on their social media sites and even at times through their e-mail list.
- There are forums and communities all over the web that target readers around a particular topic in large numbers. These are a goldmine for finding out exactly how to help and connect to an ideal audience.
- Don’t forget to use keywords in content, meta tags for pictures, and tags on blogs .