Ever been motivated to buy a product or use a service by a really good story? By creating a personality on your web site and social media that consumers can relate to, companies can propel their brand into new levels.
Remember that people relate more to people than just another company out of millions on the web to choose from. By using the “About Us” page of a web site, the why behind your company’s story can be shared to humanize your company. Discuss why it was important to solve the particular problem your product or service helps with. Create an image that consumers will feel drawn too.
Continue to use a certain tone and conversational speak on social media platforms. Avoid sounding like a robot or brochure and engage with captivating photos that help brand your company’s tone. Soon your clients will gravitate to you and become your raving fans!
- Increase SEO to get more return on your investment
- Use a keywords strategy for SEO success
- Email Error Etiquette
- Common email marketing campaign errors
- Selling tickets to your next event
- Use Facebook Checkout to boost your Eventbrite ticket sales for upcoming event
- Connect Square payments to Mailchimp to sell directly from a landing page
- Organize your contacts with tags on Mailchimp
- Need to know how to add new contacts to Mailchimp?