When someone opens your company’s marketing campaign e-mail, there are certain key elements that should be included to drive brand awareness and increase sales. Here are the top four fundamentals that should be considered:
1. Logo and colors are going to be the first things to stand out.
Use these design elements consistently so your email contacts easily recognize your brand.
Make sure to use an image that supports the purpose of your email message and is high resolution.
Design your text in a way that catches the reader’s attention. quickly. When people read online or on a mobile device, they typically scan the content before they read it.
Be sure to tell your readers what they should do next. You may want your readers to visit a specific page on your website, call your store, or redeem a coupon. The message body should contain 3-5 sentences about why they should act on your call-to-action button.
- Engagement Matters
- Ways to Increase Your Website’s Conversion Rate
- Easel.ly Create Infographics
- Strategize Your Content Marketing on LinkedIn Infographic
- Facebook Recommendation Feature
- Two Useful Facebook Features You May Not Know
- Find Trending Topics on Facebook
- Inspiration for Blog Content
- Web Site and Social Media Class at Economic Growth Business Incubator (EGBI)