With over 1,000,000 meaningful relationships already established, Alignable is an online network exclusively for local business owners. Alignable members establish a personalized core network of trusted industry peers who align with their goals, needs and target customer base.
Alignable is active in over 8,000 communities. Members have the opportunity to meet fellow business owners nearby, network, generate customer referrals, co-promote, ask questions and benefit from word-of-mouth marketing through discussions and knowledge sharing.
Business owners have the opportunity to connect in their community for free on Alignable by:
- Networking: Connect with the business owners in your community you want to meet with.
- Word of Mouth: Increase local awareness for business by sharing promotions, events and content.
- Referrals: Get more referrals by building trusted relationships with local business owners nearby.
Levo is a network for millennials in the workplace. The company provides young professionals with resources to help them navigate and advance their careers. Levo grants its members digital access to mentors, a community of professionals, job postings, and live chats with prominent business role models.
Another way to get involved is Levo provides Topic of the Day, a new discussion every day to inspire, inform, and share your passions with fellow Levo members. Members can join the conversation and become an active member of the Levo community!
Levo Courses offer a complete toolkit designed to help find a career to love. Each guide offers coaching exercises, videos, and worksheets to get you the ultimate results—a job and career path to be passionate about.
Office Hours is a series of conversations with extraordinary leaders. It grants visitors exclusive inside look into the career path, lessons learned, and personal advice from top mentors and experts through videos that may be accessed through the site.
Like any other social platform, it is all about engagement. Be sure to connect, view profiles, follow, and private message other users on Levo.
When someone opens your company’s marketing campaign e-mail, there are certain key elements that should be included to drive brand awareness and increase sales. Here are the top four fundamentals that should be considered:
1. Logo and colors are going to be the first things to stand out.
Use these design elements consistently so your email contacts easily recognize your brand.
Make sure to use an image that supports the purpose of your email message and is high resolution.
Design your text in a way that catches the reader’s attention. quickly. When people read online or on a mobile device, they typically scan the content before they read it.
Be sure to tell your readers what they should do next. You may want your readers to visit a specific page on your website, call your store, or redeem a coupon. The message body should contain 3-5 sentences about why they should act on your call-to-action button.
Social Media platforms are created for engagement. In fact platforms like Facebook increase your organic reach on the feeds of people who you have already interacted with. You can reach more people on social media simply by replying to comments and initiating conversations with them.
Your social media presence in increased when your connections relate to you and want to engage. Each of your posts and replies doesn’t have to be backed by research or about the service or product you stand by. By building relationships and showing personality, your customer base will organically grow with loyal followers that will share your content. To increase the impact of your interactions, you need to listen to your target ideal client and buzz in your industry.
Your web site has been made. How do you get visitors to your site to paid customers? Here are three ways you can add to your website today to increase how many people visit your web site to how many of these visitors make a purchase or use your services.
- Using testimonials on your web site will have your visitor perceive less of a risk factor in moving forward with your business.
- Clearly state how your product or services will benefit the consumer.
- Incorporate a clear call to action whether it is to make a purchase, sign up to a workshop, connect, fill a form, or read a blog by using language that encourages the reader to take action as soon as possible .
Don’t like to write and have considered video blogging instead? Created a YouTube video and don’t know how to add it your WordPress blog? Just have a trendy video that will fit well with the rest of your web site’s blog content? Here are the simple steps to embed video onto your blog page:
First go to the video’s YouTube page.
Click on the Embed option. This is the embedded code you will need to add to your blog later in the instructions.
Go to the page where you add new posts to your WordPress web site. Add your text and decide where you want your video to be added. Click in that area.
Switch to text option and add embedded code to the area you want your video to be added.
Go back to Visual option and then click to Preview your blog . The video will appear.
New bloggers often feel frustrated or question if taking the time to write these articles are worth the effort. The answer is yes! Don’t give up! Blog creation helps add fresh content on a web site (which helps with search engine optimization) and establish a fanbase that is sure to convert readers to ideal clients.
Keep these 6 tips in mind when exploring the content that is sure to magnetize readers to your site:
- Do research on how to speak to your ideal client and what they are interested in. Check out what type of information that market is sharing on social sites.
- Be timely. Tying your information to current events, seasons, and holidays will make your knowledge shared show up higher on a Google search.
- Be a top contributor with your industry news. Leverage the power of industry leaders and align yourself with them.
- Your content establishes history for your company’s activities. Include collaborating groups and people in stories about your organization. After writing a blog that mentions others, I send the organization or person the link with a quick note. Most often than not, they will share the information on their social media sites and even at times through their e-mail list.
- There are forums and communities all over the web that target readers around a particular topic in large numbers. These are a goldmine for finding out exactly how to help and connect to an ideal audience.
- Don’t forget to use keywords in content, meta tags for pictures, and tags on blogs .
Scoop.it is a robust content curation technology that assist users to save time finding the content needed. This intuitive publishing platform allows publishing to be easier to reach goals. Scoop.it’s smart suggestion engine crawls more than 30 million web pages every day to minimize efforts to find great content. Discover how to automate content through the big-data semantic technology by simply entering a few keywords and the platform will find content gems to easily curate and publish content to your social networks, web sites, blogs, and newsletters.
To get started, find a topic which is the subject matter wanted. Use Scoop.it to help curate and publish content. It consists of a topic title to identify the subject; one or several keywords that Scoop.it will use to search and suggest content related to that topic; the language to be used for that topic; and a topic page that will archive and display all the curated content to publish on that topic to be used as a blog or content hub.
When users sign up for their account, the first thing they will be prompted to do is to create a topic. Next, to select the language for these suggestions to curate and receive content suggestions in. Next users enter a few keywords that are related to the content that is planned on being shared on the topic page. These can be adjusted later. Scoop.it will use these keywords to generate sources for Suggestion Engine and feed content that comes from these sources from around the web.
Make the most of the Scoop.it suggestion engine by prioritizing the freshness or relevance. Users can prioritize freshness and get recent content first. Users can monitor specific sources on specific keywords and manually add these sources to Scoop.it Smart Suggestion Engine to see content suggestions from manually added sources that match your keywords. For example, to curate content from influencers in a particular industry can use the process to add to blogs as sources and turn off the Scoop.it Suggestion Engine. Only content will show up with the availability to platforms.
Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an essential and efficient strategy for businesses that want long-term success across search engines. With the rise of mobile devices, such as Apple watches, proximity-based searches will continue to grow in popularity, and local searches will be determined by hyper-specific locations. Since local searches often lead to in store visits or purchases, there is no denying the value of ranking locally. There are a few steps that will help with local SEO:
- Claim your Google My Business page and fill out all your essential business information. This allows a combination of social, search and Web initiatives into one dashboard.
- Make sure to ask your customers for reviews for different recommendation sites. In some cases it may be appropriate to create a page on your website that shows all the review options, or you can send out emails to past clients asking for feedback.
- Use social media to engage and generate traffic to web site. Use online conversations to attract your ideal clients.
Content used for your web site to social media efforts is key to successfully attracting your ideal client and having them make the decision to find out more about your services or products. These are helpful tips on considering information to use or create:
- Listen to questions you are being asked and make sure to answer in your content.
- Share information around current events or trending topics that are relevant to your industry or of interest to your customer base.
- Use keywords and focus on your expertise. Staying relevant in a specific area will help establish a niche in your industry.
- Make sure the information is of value to the reader or of interest to the reader.
- Share other resources that your ideal client may find useful.