By: Monica Peña ( @MUNDUMedia )
During this year’s SXSW Interactive , I had the opportunity to visit IBM for a sneak peak at their MobileFirst Studio in Austin, TX which provides clients direct access to teams of IBM mobile experts. Clients can work side-by-side with IBM mobile professionals in the 3,000 square foot interactive, experience-based learning environment and view over 15 working mobility solutions for a wide variety of infrastructure innovations across applications and industries. MobileFirst Studio in Austin will be open to the public on April 9, 2015.
Some of the innovation in mobile solutions highlights that I was shown during the tour were:
- IBM MobileFirst Collaboration Services which allows professionals to get the job done wherever you are, with integrated voice, video, and application support on your mobile device.
- IBM MobileFirst Infrastructure Analytics Services which allows better understanding of app usage, performance, quality and more by monitoring infrastructure in real time.
- IBM Mobile Client Care Services – Analytics monitors, analyzes and optimizes client care systems in real time from mobile device.
- Mobile Cloud Enablement on SoftLayerbuilds, configures and deploys virtual servers from any mobile device.
- IBM MobileFirst Application Platform Services rapidly creates agile dev, test or production environments using patterns, and then scales and monitors those environments based on business needs.
The IBM Austin MobileFirst Studio is located at 11501 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758 in Building 903, the front center building on the campus.