New bloggers often feel frustrated or question if taking the time to write these articles are worth the effort. The answer is yes! Don’t give up! Blog creation helps add fresh content on a web site (which helps with search engine optimization) and establish a fanbase that is sure to convert readers to ideal clients.
Keep these 6 tips in mind when exploring the content that is sure to magnetize readers to your site:
- Do research on how to speak to your ideal client and what they are interested in. Check out what type of information that market is sharing on social sites.
- Be timely. Tying your information to current events, seasons, and holidays will make your knowledge shared show up higher on a Google search.
- Be a top contributor with your industry news. Leverage the power of industry leaders and align yourself with them.
- Your content establishes history for your company’s activities. Include collaborating groups and people in stories about your organization. After writing a blog that mentions others, I send the organization or person the link with a quick note. Most often than not, they will share the information on their social media sites and even at times through their e-mail list.
- There are forums and communities all over the web that target readers around a particular topic in large numbers. These are a goldmine for finding out exactly how to help and connect to an ideal audience.
- Don’t forget to use keywords in content, meta tags for pictures, and tags on blogs .
Scoop.it is a robust content curation technology that assist users to save time finding the content needed. This intuitive publishing platform allows publishing to be easier to reach goals. Scoop.it’s smart suggestion engine crawls more than 30 million web pages every day to minimize efforts to find great content. Discover how to automate content through the big-data semantic technology by simply entering a few keywords and the platform will find content gems to easily curate and publish content to your social networks, web sites, blogs, and newsletters.
To get started, find a topic which is the subject matter wanted. Use Scoop.it to help curate and publish content. It consists of a topic title to identify the subject; one or several keywords that Scoop.it will use to search and suggest content related to that topic; the language to be used for that topic; and a topic page that will archive and display all the curated content to publish on that topic to be used as a blog or content hub.
When users sign up for their account, the first thing they will be prompted to do is to create a topic. Next, to select the language for these suggestions to curate and receive content suggestions in. Next users enter a few keywords that are related to the content that is planned on being shared on the topic page. These can be adjusted later. Scoop.it will use these keywords to generate sources for Suggestion Engine and feed content that comes from these sources from around the web.
Make the most of the Scoop.it suggestion engine by prioritizing the freshness or relevance. Users can prioritize freshness and get recent content first. Users can monitor specific sources on specific keywords and manually add these sources to Scoop.it Smart Suggestion Engine to see content suggestions from manually added sources that match your keywords. For example, to curate content from influencers in a particular industry can use the process to add to blogs as sources and turn off the Scoop.it Suggestion Engine. Only content will show up with the availability to platforms.
Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an essential and efficient strategy for businesses that want long-term success across search engines. With the rise of mobile devices, such as Apple watches, proximity-based searches will continue to grow in popularity, and local searches will be determined by hyper-specific locations. Since local searches often lead to in store visits or purchases, there is no denying the value of ranking locally. There are a few steps that will help with local SEO:
- Claim your Google My Business page and fill out all your essential business information. This allows a combination of social, search and Web initiatives into one dashboard.
- Make sure to ask your customers for reviews for different recommendation sites. In some cases it may be appropriate to create a page on your website that shows all the review options, or you can send out emails to past clients asking for feedback.
- Use social media to engage and generate traffic to web site. Use online conversations to attract your ideal clients.
Content used for your web site to social media efforts is key to successfully attracting your ideal client and having them make the decision to find out more about your services or products. These are helpful tips on considering information to use or create:
- Listen to questions you are being asked and make sure to answer in your content.
- Share information around current events or trending topics that are relevant to your industry or of interest to your customer base.
- Use keywords and focus on your expertise. Staying relevant in a specific area will help establish a niche in your industry.
- Make sure the information is of value to the reader or of interest to the reader.
- Share other resources that your ideal client may find useful.
Pulse is an area on LinkedIn where users have the opportunity to both share and read blogs about their expertise and interests while establishing their professional identity. This allows the content authors the ability to reach a wide potential audience. There are several reasons why LinkedIn users should consider posting a blog on the professional platform:
- The content is added at the top of LinkedIn professional profile in Posts section. Blogs heavy in keywords can spark interest in a specific area to a future client or employer.
- Content is shared with your connections and followers. If followers like or comment, their connections will view information in Home feed.
- Publishers can reach a different and potentially much bigger audience than just their connections on LinkedIn. Viewers not in your network can opt to follow you to receive updates when you publish next.
- The information is searchable both on and off of LinkedIn.
- Information creators can increase web site traffic by guiding readers to continue reading through a direct link to site with an action.
*** Make use of LinkedIn analytics tool for publishing platform. This tool allows authors to better track traffic that their posts receive to gage which topics are of most interest.