The more followers you have on your LinkedIn business page the much easier it becomes to promote your brand initiative. And now it’s much easier to add not just followers to your LinkedIn Page, but personal connections who might be more likely to evangelize your brand and your content.
In the “Admin Tools” section in the upper right corner of the home page of your LinkedIn business group or page, simply click “Invite Connections” and you’ll have the opportunity to send a follow invite to any of your LinkedIn connections. Be sure to encourage the rest of your LinkedIn Page admins to comb through their connections as well. Keep your community-building efforts on by encouraging your peers to personally invite members who might be interested in your LinkedIn Page or LinkedIn Group.
- The importance of using Google My Business
- Tips for Meetup success
- Images that grow your brand
- Visual content for your social media
- Why have a strategy for your social media content?
- Meet your goals by using Trello
- Create a Secondary Language Profile on LinkedIn
- Improving your Facebook Business Page
- Creating a website for the best user experience