Speaking Engagements & Training
Captivating. Engaging. Strategic.
Over 50 Stellar Reviews Online
Monica Peña is an enthusiastic entrepreneur who carefully creates a strategy to market and move businesses and organizations to the forefront of audiences. Her proven method helps business owners and professionals stand out in their local community through a combination of offline and online efforts. Her award winning expertise in online marketing has made her a sought after speaker on topics that help professionals, businesses, and organizations minimize the time, money, and energy.
In addition, Monica Peña speaks on topics that opens awareness for audiences to make the most of networking opportunities, how to use their membership benefits, and how to initiate long lasting connections to generate more capital. As a certified Master Life Coach, she assists audiences she speaks with to remove barriers that limit their potential so they can excel in meeting their goals, discover their niche, and successfully pursue their life purpose. As a certified Sales Coach, Monica speaks on sales goals, prospecting, honing in on consumer behaviors, and strategies to meet client needs to close a deal. Monica is a member and VP of Membership of EGBI’s Toastmasters International Club to consistently build on her leadership abilities and sharpen her public speaking skills.
Popular requested workshops to professional groups are Creating Your Personal Brand, Building a Positive Online Reputation, Conociendo Tu Valor, Know Your Value, Getting You LinkedIn for Successful Results with a Winning Profile, and How to Use ChatGPT to Save Time & Communicate More Effectively.
Monica Peña Has Served As A Judge, Moderator, Panelist, and/or Speaker For The Following Special Events and/or Organizations:
- Amhiga Hispana
- Austin Leading Ladies Organized by SOS Leadership
- Breakthrough Central Texas
- Buda Area Chamber of Commerce
- Con Mi Madre
- Dress for Success Austin
- Economic Growth Business Incubator
- Ellevate Network, Austin Chapter
- Entre Hispanos
- Expo Mujer
- Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- H7 Networking, Austin Chapter
- Hispanic Austin Leadership
- Hispanic Scholarship Consortium
- Hispanic Women’s Network of Texas, Austin Chapter
- Hispanic Women’s Network of Texas’ State Conference
- Huston- Tillotson University
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA Inc.), Central Texas Chapter
- North Austin Influencers™
- Peace Corp’s Good Fast Pitch Competition
- Posible ATX, Univision’s Annual Entrepreneur Summit
- Prospanica, Austin Chapter
- Pflugerville Library
- SCORE at Round Rock Public Library
- South Austin Business Association (SABA)
- Spark Austin organized by Freelancers Union
- Texas Association of Mexican American Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Lead Conference
- University of Texas’s Center for Community Engagement Front Porch Gathering
- Westlake Chamber of Commerce
- World Affairs Council of Austin
- Young Hispanic Professional Association
Don’t Delay. Contact Us Today!
Are you ready to create a marketing plan and start making changes in your business or career? Don’t give up on your dreams. Let’s talk!
Balancing Our Experience, Creativity, Strategy, and Analysis To Produce Positive Growth For Small Business Owners In The Greater Austin Area
Social Media Links
© Copyright 2022 MUNDU Media, LLC All rights reserved.