By: Monica Peña (@MUNDUmedia)
LinkedIn is today’s most popular business social network that connects professionals from all over the world. Its goal is to make people more productive and successful through networking with other people and organizations that share the same background or industry. With reports that LinkedIn has 21.4 million monthly unique U.S. visitors, more than 238 million members globally, including executives from every Fortune 500 Company, LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on the Internet. Its many features allow users to convey their personal branding message while growing their visibility in searches and staying connected to large networks and contacts.
I will be hosting Getting Your LinkedIn for Successful Results! workshop.
- Discuss professional goals for best personal branding
- Set time management and future strategy standards
- Successfully complete LinkedIn profile for the ability to confidently maneuver through various features of the platform to increase visibility.
For more detail and to register:
- Building a Profile for Success: http://linkedinforsucess.eventbrite.com
- Interact Successfully with Groups, Status Updates, and more: https://linkedingroups.
Workshops may be taken consecutively in the same month or one workshop each month.
There is a limit to 15 registrants per class for best interaction. This is a hands on workshop, please bring lap top to optimize your time.
“Over the past decade, LinkedIn has become an essential personal branding tool. It has never been more important to build and maintain a stellar LinkedIn profile.” William Arruda, contributing writer at Forbes.