E-mail campaigns are a successful way to grow your business and stay connected to your ideal client to communicate new, updates, and continued products/services. Are you making use of all your online touch points to grow your e-mail list? Here are some areas you may want to assess closer to make sure you are making the best use of your online presence to grow your e-mail list:
- Add a sign-up form to each page of your web site to collect emails from people who visit your site. Make sure to be specific of what type of information they will be receiving.
- There are a number of non-intrusive tools you can use to promote your email list through a popup message that shows up when accessing your site.
- Collect email addresses when people are making a purchase, but be sure to indicate they’re opting-in to receive future emails from your company.
- Add a link with an option to sign up to e-mail reminders to your online listings such as Yelp, social media accounts, etc.
- Add a sign-up link to your next online survey.